Favorite KOREAN Boy Band?

Monday, January 4, 2010

EBAY STUFF I AM GETTING!

WOO! My G-ma ordered me some stuff off ebay, and I was hap-pinku! :D
*I use that a lot.. You gotta love Shige-pinku & Koha-pinku though!*

So I'm getting a lot of H!P stuff like...
Hello! Project 2009 Sumer DVD
Berryz Koubou 2009 Concert Tour *the one with the outfits that are FEATHERFUL*
Morning Musume Koharu FINAL day of her DEBUT concert t-shirt <3
Sugaya Risako Hokkaido photo book *Risako <3 She's soo pretty!*
Tsugunaga Momoko Momo OK photo book *MOMOKO <3333333*
And then some CD's I'm still bidding on!
Morning Musume CD Renai Revoultion 21
Berryz Koubou CD Watashi Mirai no dama-sama
Berryz Koubou DEBUT CD I can't live without you
Berryz Koubou CD Gag100 Kaibun aishite kudasai *BANANA-CHAN!*

Then some S.M. Entertainment stuff~
2 SHINee posters *0*
2 2NE1 poster >w<
SHINee 2010 calendar :)

And then some Japanese fashion magazines + a SPECIAL lotion haha :)

FTR: the PB's were NOT bought on ebay! It was a Japanese site :D
I got Risako's for $32 and Momoko's for $44

WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment