Favorite KOREAN Boy Band?

Sunday, January 17, 2010

This is the pole thing from like last year XD But I felt like doing it, I'll make another one

very soon :)


1. Tsugunaga Momoko- THE BEST H!P member EVER! Even though people say she fakes

her cute ness, IDK I still love her to death!


2. Sugaya Risako- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL H!P MEMBER! Well maybe not, but I still

really like Risako!


3. Nakajima Saki- She's super kawaii! What's not to love?


4. Koharu Kusumi- KUUSUN! Why did she have to graduate? TT^TT


5. Kamei Eri- Beautiful voice, one of the BEST in momusu!


6. Yajima Maimi- Momoko's BFFL, so of COURSE I like her, Natsu Doki Lipstick FTW!


7. Sudou Maasa- The mother of Berryz Kobo, she's really beautiful <3


8. Maeda Yuuka- SUCH a cute voice! She looks mature for her age! That's why i like her!


9. Fukada Kanon- MINI KAGO AI! She's so kawaii!


10. Okai Chisato- The last of my top 10, she's got the BEST vocals in C-ute, but she's not

"Pretty enough" to get all the leads, like Airi ^^" Poor Chisa!



No comments:

Post a Comment