Favorite KOREAN Boy Band?

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Review!

Okay I'm reviewing Tanaka Reina's first photobook and Sugaya Risako's 4th photobook!!! :D Yaaaaay~!


[REINA]

First off I do like the book it's beautiful! But there are somethings I do not like.. her HAIR, first off it's too short, and it looks SOOO damaged. The colour is OK but I like her better with lighter hair.. There are a lot of really cute picture in there, my favorite is these too pages with her in this Yankee outfit, she's got a really long white jacket that says "TANAKA REINA" on the back (in Kanji and Hiragana though) and she's got like cloth around her hands and red streaks in her hair :3

Now about the actual like BOOK! I must say it, I HATE THE COVER. So many other pictures would have made a better cover, like the one on the first page.. so much better..... But as you should know don't judge a book by it's cover~! Another thing I HATE is that there is SO MUCH JUST RANDOM WHITE SPACE! It's like NOTHING on it, there will be a little picture or something, and the rest WHITE. It's so lame...

Over all this photobook gets a 7 out of 10.

[Risako]

The first photobook I ever got <3 I really love it! I think Rii-chan is so beautiful, I her hair, and how they put in extensions~! The setting is really nice, and it makes her look very in touch with nature :3 I like (almost) all of her outfits! And just omg, this is a GOOD photobook~!

Now for this stuff I DISLIKE. Okay I do not like this one black bikini she wears it's SO ugly and SO unflattering, I just HATE it.. Plus it looks like a bra and panties. I also don't like these couple pictures where she's wearing this shall thing on her head.. it just looks weird. AND THEN! In this bikini scene you see her feet and her toenails look SUPER gross XD I think it's because she'd been on the beach, but just "BLEH!!" :3

Over all this photobook gets a 9 out of 10

SaYoNaRa

2 comments:

  1. Sounds nice <3 And your freakin' poll is kinda like... 1 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 at the moment XDDD lolz... your followers dont really share their favorites XD

    ReplyDelete