Favorite KOREAN Boy Band?

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Inshouha Renoir no You ni

Title? idk lolz I'm in LOVE with that song!

So I'm opening a groupdub with it, I'm snagging Reina.. And I'm making MomoK make the video and she's making me give her Takahashi ^^" I mean I do understand the whole "this for that" but I really don't think it's fair :( I just don't know how to say that... So if you do read this sorry but I couldn't deny you Ai because I would feel too mean seeing as I've been getting you to do all this stuff for me~ But I still don't think it's all that fair.

Anywho- I'm REALLY OBSESSED WITH MAAAAAAAAAAAASA.


GOD I WANT MAASA PB! And Sugar Doll... oh yes that in my room <3 hehehehehehhee

Currently my top 5 are...
1. Sudou Maasa
2. Kusumi Koharu
3. Tanaka Reina
4. Suzuki Airi
5. Maeda Yuuka (kinda..?)
idk Takahashi Ai MAY be snagging Yuuka's place.. thanks to Ai-chan (momoxmochi) hehe

Anyways srry for so little updates?

No comments:

Post a Comment