Favorite KOREAN Boy Band?

Saturday, July 17, 2010

KYA KYA KYA SHINee LUCIFER!

Have you seen it? YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT. OMG SHAME ON YOU! -hits-

What am I talking about? SHINee's new single/album/thing teaser! IT LOOKS AMAZING!
I cannot wait until the 19th kyaaaaaaaaaaaa <3

First review of the over all teaser
Over all? Fucking hot. I looove it, and just omg.. SHINee if you get any hotter I'm going to die, YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!

Second Review of Each Guy


Onew
ONEW I AM DISAPOINTED! When he's wearing that black outfit i HATE his hair. BLEH! But the white outfit when it's all like SWOSH, that's cool... I bet he's gonna sound amazing.. I like that he doesn't really change his hair colour to much :)


Key
Key.. I was SO excited for him but OMG. His head SHAVED? HALF WAY? That's like to of my LEAST favorite things.. Well w/e I guess he looks hot like usual, but I'm, again, disapointed

Minho

Truthfully? Not enough of him to really say much from the teaser D: But I do like his new hair, he's just "eh." for me now..

JonHyung
Kill me now. Please. JonHyung. Looks. Fucking. Amazing. I used to be a TOTAL Jonny fangirl, but then went all KEY, but now I'm back on him XD I adooooore him in this.. THE BACK SHOT! Gahhh I wanna touch his backkkk <3

Taemin
Again, Kill. Me. Now. Taemin has gone from that cute little boy that we all just wanted to hug, with his cute little dance moves and his boll cut, to this. This sexy guy who we want to drool all over and possibly other thing (evil look) Haha! I love his hair long.. and just GAAAAAAAAAH! I wanna hug him still though :D

Anyways SUPER EXCITED!

Teaser- http://www.youtube.com/user/animeobsessed40 (first thing on my channel, or look up 'sment')

No comments:

Post a Comment