Favorite KOREAN Boy Band?

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Meeeh

I keep thinking "gosh I need to do a HARD CORE I ACTUALLY WORKED ON THIS" dub, but I'm way to lazy XD Oh well~

I really REALLY want Maeda Yuuka's new (and first) pb! D:< Imma ask for it for X-mas, as well as Risa's, and Airi's... :3 Lots and lots of pb's.. XD I'm currently awaiting the arrival of my Tanaka Reina Shoujo S pb, and Berryz Kobo's hawaii pb! Along with other goodies <3

I'm also bidding on my darling Reina's autographed poster <3 I thought about buying this Kusumi autographed thing, but then I realized this, Kusumi has basically taken over my room already XD Why not let Reina shine hmm?

Ughhhhh I really want a Hong Ki poster! Or just f.t. island, they are my favorite band in the WHOLE world right now so I like really want some f.t. stuff.... (yes they beat all H!P o.o!)


Anyways maybe I'll dub yume miru 15sai.. gotta record some duet lines.. -sigh-

SaYoNaRa

2 comments:

  1. Baka-chan the Peach, you have so many PBs don't you? XDDD do you at least have any singles or albums? Or do you prefer the people over what they do? XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLZ! I have 7 pbs I believe (and I think my grandma just ordered me some for christmas YIPPIE!)
    But I have over 30 singles I BELIEVE

    ReplyDelete