Favorite KOREAN Boy Band?

Friday, June 18, 2010

DAMN YOU PHOTOBOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG. I REALLY WANT TO GET A NEW PHOTOBOOK (okay not just one, like 3)

But wholey crap I cannot decide YET again. THEY ALL LOOK SO GOOD :D As usual I'll list my choices and then you butt-faces better help me! (jk jk ur not butt faces, unless you don't comment!!!!!!!!!!)

-CHOICES-

1. Takahashi Ai (like 3 different pbs)

2. Tsugunaga Momoko

3. Niigaki Risa

4. Sugaya Risako

5. Suzuki Airi

6. Berryz Kobo (group pb)

8. Tanaka Reina

9. Kusumi Koharu

10. Hiro Mizushima (a SUPER hawt actor... Dude this guy.. will.....idk.. amaze you)


SUCH A HARD CHOICE. They are ALL possible canidates for amazing photobooks.. but which one will be the best? For a guy pb idk what to expect (never boughten one) for a girl pb I expect the usual, but for a photobook to be "good" to me, means it must not be ALL bikini shots, I mean I don't MIND them, but when it's like ALL bikini shots it bothers me. (I FEEL PERVERTED!) I think Risa's pb would be a lot of bikini shots, I'm not sure about Airi's or Reina's though..... I MEAN IT'S HARD! YOU PEOPLE MUST HELP ME!


SaYoNaRa

2 comments:

  1. If I were to buy a photo book, I would get Momoko's. Yes, I was the one and only person to vote in the poll.

    You probably should not take my advice seriously though because I have an unhealthy obsession with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M GONNA BUY KOHA'S AND GAKI-SANS >D

    ReplyDelete