Favorite KOREAN Boy Band?

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

SAYUMI HATERS GO TO HELL!

The title explains what I'm going to talk about ne?
You hate Sayumin? I HATE YOU! D:<

Sayumi is so unfairly picked on. I mean really what did she do? She gets picked on for things that are NOT even her fault!!!

1. Bad Skin
SO WHAT IF SHE HAS ACNE? NO ONE is perfect, and um yea TONS of people have it, including those who pick on her.

2. Bad Voice
Okay there are a lot of H!P members that have bad voices, but people still adore them, plus Sayu really has improved!

3. Thinking She's Cute
Doesn't everyone think they look cute every once in a while!? So what's wrong with her saying it out loud?

And it's WOMEN who hate her.. FIGURES RIGHT?! All these bitches are hating on her just cause' they wish they WERE her! If and when I get into Morning Musume (haha not saying I have much of a chance) I will become VERY good friends with Sayumi so I can support her through all of the critique.

SAYU I LOVE YOU!

SaYoNaRa

4 comments:

  1. yea!who hate sayumi go to hell!!!I mean who would hate Sayumi?!?!?!?!?!!Above all!!!She has interesting personality!!!!if you(haters) read sayu's blog u(haters) will go LOL,that is if you(haters) only understand japanese!Sayumi the B.E.S.T!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mean I'm a hater of Sayu but I don't hate like that to her D;

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU SAYU HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<
    Lolz I understand since it's Rii-tan though ;3
    I hate the HARD-CORE sayu haters D:<

    ReplyDelete