Favorite KOREAN Boy Band?

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Photobook Reviews

So in the mail as you know I got Ai-chan and Maimi's pbs~ Now I shall review them :)

First up Yajima Maimi

Okay this is her 2nd photobook I am reviewing (the second one she released, not the second I own.. I only have 1 of hers)

Outer Cover- Okay, kinda depressing
Inner Cover- HATE IT. Her boobs look weird o.o

In the beginning I was flipping through thinking "Man, now I kinda wish I'd gotten Suzuki Airi's pb, but Maimi's fit so it should be okay" and I was totally digging all the happy smiley pics of Maimi :D So it was all good.... until we got about a 1/3 of the way through. IT ALL WENT DOWN HILL.

First off out of the 5 pb's I own this is the one with the MOST bikini shots which I did NOT expect, I thought Ai's or Koharu's would but NO. That title is claimed by Maimi. No, DOMINATED by Maimi. It's horrible! Maimi has a nice body and stuff but she's REALLY skinny, and she kinda has abs and she doesn't really have much curve and the list goes on~

SECONDLY. WTF IS WITH ALL THESE SEDUCTION LOOKS?! After all the smiles she gets all these serious or sexy or SEDUCTION looks on her face, my face was not like "OH YES THAT'S HOT" it was more like "OMFG WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"

Final Rating- 5/10




Takahashi Ai's PB Review (it's an older one.. it was before she cut it short for onna ni sachi are)

Outer Cover- Okay front kinda boring back cute
Inner Cover- SEXUSHII! :D Love it

So looking through this I'm like "Well this is gonna be a bikini parade, ne?" but I don't see bikini shots so I'm like "EH?!" instead of bikini shots it's a bunch of her in water wearing a dress, playing dead(?) Well whateva, it was creative I'll give her that much.....

So then the bikini shots came, and they were.. NICE! :3 Ai's got the body for bikini's so why not show it off? That's all I'm sayin' people~! I love her cute expressions, and I really love her true natural expressions, which you can tell if they're real or forced (in Maimi's pb the seduction looks were forced..) But it was a nice photobook. I plan to buy another one of Ai's soon because I really like them!

Final Rating- 10/10

P.S.- I'll review Koharu's POP pb wheneva I can


No comments:

Post a Comment