Favorite KOREAN Boy Band?

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sorry for not posting in a while...

PEACHII HAS NOT DIEDED! :D

Sorry for the hiatus I just didn't know what to talk about :)

I'm really loving CN Blue and (my future husband's band) F.T Island
Lee Hong Ki is my future husband <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

As I told bananacho he's on my "I wanna tap that" list :)
*list*
1. Lee Hong Ki
2. Jang Geun Suk
3. Jung Yong Gwa
4. Ahmon (from the drama "Devil Beside You" idk his real name)

Now I got a phone yesterday so I have baka-chan the banana the number (that's what her name is programmed into my phone as haha XD) and so this is some of our conversation last night/ this morning (B- banana face P- peachii face)

(we're talking about Ahmon)

P: He's more badass~
B: :D SO HE'S LIKE ANGRY?!?!?!?!??!?!
P:He's from dby, idk his name in rl but he's hella good looking!! He does that half smile angry does and he pretended to punch a girl and then kissed her like angry did!!

(another part)

B: ANGREH JUST GOT SLAPPED BY A BUNCH OF GIRLS HE FUCKED. 8D
P: Playa boy <333333

lol XD and there's a lot more :3


No comments:

Post a Comment