Favorite KOREAN Boy Band?

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Allergies Suck as much as Beckii Cruel

I HATE ALLERGIES D:<

I didn't go to school today because mine are that bad.... it makes me sad T^T

I woke up at 3am, and starting crying (And I NEVER cry) because I was just so fed up with my allergies. But my mom got me a crap load of new medicine to try to control my horrible allergies.

Sadly I cannot sing at ALL right now (ex. http://www.mediafire.com/?uarmtzmqnmo) that's me singing 'Rainbow Pinku' as Sayumi, it's not the full song because I can't get high notes at ALL. If you like the way my voice sounds now maybe I'll try to sing something for you, but it will be super nasally.

And yes that means I can't do any lines so my dear projects, GOMEN NE D:< Thank god I did all my Wakusei lines before I got bad, but I can't do my Creme! Project lines T^T And that sucks.... gomen Sayuri D:

Well back to talking to the Wakusei Family, Sayonara~

No comments:

Post a Comment