Favorite KOREAN Boy Band?

Thursday, April 22, 2010

NEW RELEASE + DRAMA!

If your in Wakusei Project & Hanabi Project you know about both, Wakusei members know about one~

FIRST!

NEW RELEASE! Onna ga medatte naze ikenai by Hanabi Project WOOOO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEcV6BL5AH4
I would really appreciate it if you would go check us out! You won't be disapointed! (I'm singing as Tanaka-san)

SECOND!

Drama o.o (btw this is just copied from the message I sent to the Wakusei's)

We were talking, and I think he's going to die young and then he was like "Well I know you won't come to my funeral cause' you don't care about me.." And I was like "WHAT!? I'd come, how heartless do you think i am?" and he was like "LIAR" and I was like "I'd be crying and stuff and then my make up would smear and I'd be embarrassed! " and then he said "And you'd leave" and I was like "WELL YOU WOULDN'T COME TO MY FUNERAL!" and he was like "yea I would cause' i care about you" and then I was frustrated XD So basically he thinks I can't care about him but he can care about me! WTF! D:< And then the teacher in the class I was in was tired of me talking so she moved me over by my best friend (fail?)

SO THEN TODAY! (more about John... XD)
I was with my bffl Kiarah and I was like "GIMME A MINT!" (cause she had a bunch of mints and I wanted one) and she was like "OK BESTIE!" and I was like "YAAAAAY I LOVE YOU!" and gave her a big hug (yes I got lots of weird looks.. plus a teacher was watching us hahaha) then John was their so I gave him a hug too and was like "..... I LIKE YOU AS A FRIEND!" and ran into my 5th period. I could hear Kiarah laughing (loudly) when I went it XD Poor John XDDDD

AND THEN I PUT A BOW IN MY FRIEND EZRA'S HAIR! XD He's so funny :3


(not part of the wakusei message from here on)

So basically John said he cared about me (he said it yesterday, but the mint thing was today) and then this morning he took my energy drink and drank it out of my kawaii hello kitty bottle XD It was so funny! But I was like "GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK DON'T DRINK IT ALLLLLLLLL!" he was like "okay okay..." lol he's so cute!
BTW I DO NOT LIKE HIM! AND HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND! (I'm not your boyfriend BABY!.. it's a song)

Anyways, more pictures to come and HOO RAA I BOUGHT A REINA PB!

No comments:

Post a Comment