Favorite KOREAN Boy Band?

Friday, April 23, 2010

bwaaaaaa~

Ugh I'm really tired but I'm watching this drama + learning Otabeki boy WAO!..... meh~

Does anyone know what you're supposed to open digital photobooks with? Like what program? Cause' nothing ever works for me....

Did you know Maimi is getting a new PB? Miyabi like SERIOUSLY needs a new one.. same with Chinami, Yurina, MAASA, Reina, Risa, and Airi~ Probably more people but yea (I'm only listing ppl who already HAVE a pb)

The drama I'm watching is "Nobuta wo Produce". It's really good, the three main characters are all some of my favorite Japanese actors/actress/singers... Kazuya Kamenashi (As Kiritani Shuuji), Tomohisa Yamashita (As Kusano Akira), and Horikita Maki (As Kotani Nobuta). It's really good~ But it will NEVER EVER EVER live up to "Kimi to Petto" with Jun Matsumoto, and the girl who played Sumire-chan~ Yush I love that drama, and Jun. He's soooo amazing! ARASHI RULES!

Anyways I'm sad cause' I've been getting 0 comments on my blog posts lately D: IF YOU COMMENT I FEEL LOVED!


SaYoNaRa~


No comments:

Post a Comment