Favorite KOREAN Boy Band?

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I bid on WAY to much ebay stuff


As the title reads "I bid on WAY to much ebay stuff".. D:< But I love getting H!P stuff, and I (plan) to buy H!P trading cards for all the lovely members of Wakusei, but currently I can't do that because..
A. Don't have the money D:
B. Don't know if some of the members are OK with me sending them stuff (Because I'd have to have name, and address XD)

So for now that project is on hold -____- I bought a CD for Sootie (Onna ga medatte naze ikenai) but my parents won't let me ship it. -____________-
I'm gonna ask my dad again though XDD (YAY FOR HARASSING PARENTS!)

So today I tried to talk to my friend who things between us has been really awkward because apparently he was going to ask me out, but it was for a bet, but then he was like "I don't even need the money I'll ask her out anyways", so idk if that meant that he really wanted to ask me out or not D: But it doesn't matter.. ALL third period he refused to look over at me or talk to me or ANYTHING to me, I was sooo lonley. But in fourth period he smiled at me XD So I was like "YUSH! EYE CONTACT!" XD Then I tried to talk to him after fifth period and it was like really weird cause' a bunch of my friends were there and he looked SUPER uncomfortable -__-" So basically I'm back at square one.

I have a bunch of super important tests coming up and I am soo not excited for them, because they're all around my birthday, which sucks...

BUT NEXT YEAR our last day of school is ON my birthday.. Isn't that AMAZING <3 But it's kinda gonna suck because people like to ask me out on the last day of school AND my birthday so double the people? (Last year like 4 people tried to ask me out on the last day of school.. too bad for them another guy asked me the day before and I was an idiot and sad yes XD) I'll try to avoid the boy drama though :3

Anyways I'll talk to you later!
Sayonara

1 comment:

  1. come and vote for momo to be the j-pop star for 2010 www.helloproject-uk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete