Favorite KOREAN Boy Band?

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Berryz Kobo Favorites

I'm in a blogging mood =__=" Momok will have lots to read hahahaha



1. Sudou Maasa
- EXPLAINED.

2. Sugaya Risako
- EXPLAINED.

3. Natsuyaki Miyabi
- EXPLAINED

4. Tsugunaga Momoko
- Used to be #1, but then she went down due to "faked cuteness" but I still adore her. Ohh so amazing in Buono <3

5. Shimizu Saki
- I love Captain. She's really cute, and Junjun loves her too! XD She's a GREAT leader, and oh goodness, just adore her!

6. Tokunaga Chinami
- "Haaro mai name is Chinami Tokunaga ahh.. I raik.. Miyabi... mai garlfriend" ohh Chinami how I will never forget that <3 She was my favorite when I first found BK (but was quickly over thrown by Momochii XD) Oh Chinami's legs <3 Amazing XD

7. Kumai Yurina
- I HATE HER! Lolz, kidding! I think Yurina is BEAUTIFUL. (hate her cheeky-bones-though) but I just put her last to piss off Bananacho! :) I really don't dislike any H!P pplz XD

2 comments:

  1. LOL "Momok will have a lot to read" HECK YEAH! I've done more reading of this then I've done in school last year (<--not really, but that sounds cool, right? :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha it's true I made lots of blog post to keep you entertained XD (not really just was super bored XD)

    hahahahaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete