Favorite KOREAN Boy Band?

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Morning Musume Favorites



YAY! There is my rankings :3 (AND YES I DID THIS WITH KOHA BWAHAHAHAHA! I don't care if she's gone, she's still in my heart)

1. Kusumi Koharu
- ALREADY EXPLAINED IN MY OTHER POST BEFORE THIS XD I love my Koha!

2. Linlin
- AGAIN ALREADY EXPLAINED! I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Linlin WHY MUST SHE LEAVE!?

3. Tanaka Reina
- UGH. Explained. My Yankii Prince KYAHA!

4. Michishige Sayumi
- EXPLAINED. Kawaii Sayumin

5. Mitsui Aika
- AHA! One I haven't explained. I did NOT like Mitsui, but then me and my friend realized we didn't like her cause' her hair cut! Other than that Mitsui's great! Her voice isn't good, but I still like her.. In MM's new Hawaii PB she looked AMAZING!

6. Niigaki Risa
- I had issues placing Risa. At first she was 8th, and then 7th, 5th, and now she's FIRM at 6. (or 5 without Koha.. or 4 without Linlni D:) She's kinda boring at times, but at others I adore her! I really want her new pb ^^"

7. Junjun
- My panda! Junjun is great! She's just not always at the front of my attention, and sometimes I'm just like "oh.. Junjun.. I was too busy looking at Tanakachii" XD Sorry Jun fans, she just never goes BAM! in my head XD I still love her though! I'll miss her :(

8. Kamei Eri
- I thought of putting her higher cause' she's leaving, but that wouldn't be fair! XD Eri was my favorite for a while, but then I was like "why do I like her again?" XD Eri is cute, sweet, funny, sexy, and everything you could wish for.. I just don't adore her ^^"

9. Takahashi Ai
- Ohhhh the trashy swimsuit queen appears! DO NOT GET ME WRONG I LOVE AI-CHAN! She's just been kinda BORING lately. Maybe she's depressed from all these graduations? Idk, when she was younger she pwned, and she's still got SOME of it, but idk.. She just landed in last XDDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment