Favorite KOREAN Boy Band?

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Imma on a frickin ROLL! XD

So now time for RANDOM H!P PV REVIEWS! Yee-ha. XD I'm like in the mood to review shit so IKUZOU MINNA-SAN!

1st
Song- Bye Bye Bye!
Artist- ℃-ute
Members at the time- Umeda Erika, Yajima Maimi, Nakajima Saki, Suzuki Airi, Okai Chisato, and Hagiwara Mai

[Outfits]
The dance outfits are cute, kinda futuristic? I didn't like the one they put on Chisato, it just didn't look good... Nakki's was my favorite, it was just CUTE.
The close up outfits are hideous and I hate them XD

[Dance]
It looks fun. Too much clapping in ℃-ute songs. XD I really like the instrumental break part dance sooo cute :3

[Vocals]
Good..? I mean it seems like a lot of vocal 'messing around with' cause' the auto-tune...

[Rating and other thoughts]
3/10 Least Favorite ℃-ute song by far.... XD

2nd
Song- Maji Bomber!! 「本気ボンバー!!」
Artist- Berryz工房
Members at the time- Shimizu Saki, Tsugunaga Momoko, Tokunaga Chinami, Sudou Maasa, Natsuyaki Miyabi, Kumai Yurina, and Sugaya Risako

[Outfits]
Kick ass. I would totally wear most of them :3 JUST NEVER. EVER. Miyabi's head band thing.. Oh how I hate that. XD My favorites are Momoko, Saki, and Yurina's YAY!

[Dance]
Fits the song, easy, fun, just over all NAISU!

[Vocals]
AMAZING. Everyone gets solo's so it's ALL GUUUD! And Rii-tan sounds AMAZING <3

[Rating and other thoughts]
9/10 really good pv, one of the best!

3rd
Song- Kimagure Princess 「気まぐれプリンセス」
Artist- モーニング娘。
Members at the time- Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa, Kamei Eri, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Kusumi Koharu, Mitsui Aika, Junjun, Linlin

[Outfits]
Smexy. Haha that's all I can say

[Dance]
SMEXY! You seriously need to watch the subbed video, oh god I've fallen in love with this song XDDDD

[Vocals]
Obviously amazing. I now have a thirst for Gaki OwO

[Rating and other thoughts]
10/10! Great ending single for koharu "MY CHARMING BUTT!" XD

4th
Song- ○○ Ganbaranakutemo Eenende!! 「○○ がんばらなくてもええねんで!!」
Artist- S/mileage
Members at the time- Wada Ayaka, Kanon Fukuda, Maeda Yuuka, and Ogawa Saki

[Outfits]
Suuuper cute! But QUITE similar to Yume Miru 15sai..

[Dance]
Wota paradise? Short skirts and kicking their legs up high.. >.>"

[Vocals]
Sweet, cute, innocent.. ^^"

[Rating and other thoughts]
8/10. Next time wear pants

SUB GROUPS LATER!

2 comments:

  1. "I now have a thirst for Gaki OwO" WOOT~! You Should check her out in the live performance of Namidacchi! <333 her new hair stinks, but her vocals in that kick butt!

    For Ganbaranakutemo ee Nende: I saw the translation and fell in love with the song (not so much the vocals, but you must admit this is still a step forward, right?) I wanna learn the dance because it looks silly and fun XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahaaa I laik Gaki :3


    I saw the translation and thought it was kawaii!

    ReplyDelete