Favorite KOREAN Boy Band?

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cleaning....

So today I cleaned my closet :)

It took me like 2 hours. And it was like 3 garbage bags FULL of stuff. It was my things ages 7-10, any younger than that has already been disposed of. I'm so GLAD I'm going to have all my closet space to do whatever I like with from now on! YAY!

But all day I've been feeling SICK. Like really sick. Sore stomach, stomach making weird sounds, nausea, etc..? Ugh I just feel crappy. I hope I don't barf...

Anyways YAY FOR CLOSET SPACE! Now I'll have a lot more room to put my extra stuff! Hehehehe, btwz I don't put clothes in my closet really XD I have two dressers (and my extra bed.. and a laundry basket...)

Yea as said before, I'm kinda a rich kid. But WHATEVER! And YAY ERI IS GETTING A PB BEFORE SHE LEAVES! Junjun and Linlin need one too! TSUNKU GIVE THEM ONE, ONEGAI! And also let me into MM ;3 YAY! I sent in my audition form so yea... I wonder if I'll make the first cut..? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment